Please enter your booking number to retrieve information about your booking. The number was sent to your email address provided at the time of booking.
- What happens after I book?
- After you submit a booking request, the host has up to 24 hours to accept your booking. Usually our hosts respond within a few hours. As soon as the host accepts your booking request, we will notify you immediately by email and also process your payment. In the unfortunate case that the host refuses your booking request or doesn't reply within 24 hours, you will not be charged.
- How can I contact the host?
- The required Email form is included on every advert page.
- Can I change or cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can change or cancel your booking. However, if you wish to cancel the booking the amount charged depends on the cancellation policy that is accepted at the time of booking. More about cancellation policies you may read on the cancellation policy page: Cancellation Policy
- Why are the prices different for certain dates?
- Hosts are welcome to change the prices for different dates. There can be a number of reasons for this, including these days being within a peak booking time.
- When will my credit card, bank account etc. be charged for my booking?
- The total of your booking will be reserved on your chosen method of payment immediately when you've made the booking request. The amount will only be withdrawn if the host accepts your request.